Sunday 10 February 2013

Liebster Award Nomination

Jac from matillyrose has nominated me for the Liebster Award, an award for blogs with less than 200 followers.

Here are the rules;

1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Write 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
4. Come up with 11 questions to ask the 11 people you nominate








11 Random facts about me

1.    I am mixed raise half Papua New Guinean half New Zealand.
2.    I am terrified of planes
3.    I've had more bird attacks than you can poke a stick with.
4.    Im not an animal person
5.    I love the performing and creative arts
6.    Iv'e never smoked a cigarette in my life and i don't intend to
7     I've jumped into a pair of sissors. 
8.    I've sung in front of 1000+ people
9.    Im shy and quite at first but loud and out there once you get to know me
10.  I am addicted to the vampire diaries
11.  I turn into a different person when music comes on

My questions from Jac;

1.    Which Disney princess would you be?
I would be Jasmine form Aladdin.

2.    What's your favourite flavour ice cream? 
Mango Swirl Ice Cream
3.    Where would you go on your dream holiday?
Either the UK or Jamaica namely for there awesome accents 

4.     Favourite drink?
Mango Nectar

5.     Favourite movie?
Tie between Shes the Man and Mean girls

6.     Best nail polish brand you have ever used?
Essie - favourite colour a crewed interest

7.     To Tattoo or Not to Tattoo?
A few years ago I would say tattoo now I say to much commitment for me.

8.     Your most scariest moment?
Going on a plane to Papua new guinea, I've never wanted to cry vomit and wet myself all at the same time

9.     Cat person or Dog person?
I'm not an animal person but I'd have to go with cat

10.   Do you collect anything?
I use to collect coasters from pubs and clubs

11.   Tell a secret about yourself no-one else knows
I wish I had more confidence in high school, i ALWAYS felt like I was in the shaddows of others.


Here are the 11 blogs I nominate for a Liebster Award - this was really hard as most of the blogs i follow have already been nominated, so if you have already been nominated sorry!

MissSparkleDiva
InkedAnchorBeauty
msbeautyconfessions
bridgerydoo
theblackmentosbeautybox
pippjones
apurplesky
sailor-klerr
sparkledust
makeupbymaggiev
lipstickandponytails


My 11 questions for you;

1. What Superpower would you have?

2. Do you like to cook?

3. Ever done a DIY project before?

4. Favourite Tv shows?

5. Favourite Beauty Product?

6. Most expensive thing you've bought?

7. Mac or Pc?

8. Long or short hair?

9. Best memory that you have?

10. What is somthing that you've always wanted to do?

11. Your stuck on a deserted island what THREE beauty product do you take with you

Jac thankyou so much for nominating me, i enjoyed doing this quiz,  I hope my nominations enjoy this as much as I did! :)

Leave a comment below so I can come and read your answers :D and dont forget to subscribe! xx

13 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the nomination! :-)

    xx Christal xx
    LipstickAndPonytails.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. your welcome looking forward to reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, I love your answers :o)

    I enjoyed reading about you and the Mango Swirl Ice cream sounds delicious, I love love love icecream!

    Jac x0x

    www.matillysthisnthat.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hunny one of your questions is missing?

      Delete
    2. Oh dear!
      thanks for that ill edit that in

      Delete
  4. I love mangoes if you couldn't already tell. thanks again for the nomination, I had fun doing it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nomination.

    http://sparkledust-beautyuk.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebster-award-nomination.html

    Kate @ sparkle dust xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. no worries looking forward to reading your answers. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the nomination, I had fun reading your answers and answering your questions! :) I just posted it! :)
    Juliet
    www.apurplesky.blogspot.com
    new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog! I'm a new GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the nomination! I'll try and post mine as soon as I have some spare time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for your comment! Dont forget to follow me on bloglovin x